The jury is looking for the best social art projects from across the world. To do so, the selection procedure combines quantitative and qualitative assessments in several loops to guarantee a high quality standard.
The jury will award:
- 3 final winners (including one first prize winner)
- Up to 10 shortlisted artists (added up by 2 wild-cards based on public online voting)
- Up to 50 commended artists to be published in the book
For category 2, the symbol (visual logo) for peaceful revolutions, there is no jury process involved. Instead there will be a two stage public voting process. At stage one all entries are open for public voting. At stage two, the 10 most voted symbols enter the final public voting.
Stage 1 of the public voting will open December 20 and close December 28, 2019, stage 2 from December 29 till December 31, 2019.
Winners will be announced December 31, 2019!
The members of the jury are:
- Artur Aheiev (Musician, Human Rights Educator, Ukraine)
- Carolina Pérez (Artist, Cultural Manager, Chile)
- Kaethe Wenzel (Artist, Art Historian; Professor/ University of Flensburg, Germany)
- Katrin Korfmann (Artist, The Netherlands)
- Michael Zheng (Artist, China/USA)
- Mehdi Yehya (Founder of Peace of Art – Humanitarian organization & Fine Arts Academy, Lebanon)
- Nicole Loeser (Curator, Gallerist/ WHITECONCEPTS; Director Art and Transformation/ Institute for Art and Innovation, Germany)
- PSJM (Artist duo: Cynthia Viera/ Pablo San José, Spain)
- Vanessa Ramos-Velasquez (Artist, Brazil)
- Viktoria Trosien (Sociologist, Innovation strategist; Director Art and Innovation/ Institute for Art and Innovation, Germany)